Our Mission is to promote Jesus through sports
Registration for Spring '23 Season is Open!
Our Soccer league is for Pre-K3–8th grade boys and girls (separate divisions, except Pre-K3-1st)
Where: Lakeside Fields
When: First games begin on the weekend of April 1
Cost: Early Bird is $150 (optional shorts will be an additional $10); Late fee is $170 (optional shorts will be an additional $10) after February 28th. Cost includes Jersey, socks, magnet, Upward gear, end of season gift and medal.
Contact: Chris Roberts, Sports & Recreation Director, at [email protected] or 407.876.2234 for questions and to check availability.
Family Church uses Upward Sports to reach the community to help focus on the child’s total sports experience, not just winning the game. Upward Sports is building competitive athletic skills, Christian principles, a safe environment, and a comprehensive experience.
To find more information about the Upward Program Click Here
What to Expect
- All information will be emailed to the parent’s email address provided at registration
- Upward has a Unique sub system that ensures each athlete plays equally throughout the season
- Bible based character development at each practice during devotion time
- Coaches and assistant coaches are volunteering parents or members of Family Church
- A fun filled end of season celebration for families
- Season consists of 10 practices and 8 games.
- Concessions will be open on game days. All proceeds go to scholarships for families who cannot afford to have their child participate
- All Games and Practices are at Family Church, Lakeside Fields
- Practices for Soccer are on Tuesday or Thursday nights for one hour
- Games are on Saturdays mornings
Division Breakdown: Pre-K3–Pre-K4, K5–1st, 2nd-3rd, 4th-5th and 6th-8th. Pre-K3-1st are Co-Ed.
Where: Lakeside Fields
When: February 21st or 23rd. Arrive anytime between 5:30 – 7:00 pm. One parent is required to attend.
Who: Evaluations are required for all grades with the exception of Pre-K3 and Pre-K4 who are not required to attend, but are encouraged.
Ways to Serve at Upward
Are you a parent, grandparent, family member, or family friend that’s willing to coach? We’re always looking for new and additional coaches for our teams. Sign up below.
Are you a high schooler looking for a part-time job or community service hours? We are always in need of more referees for our games. Sign up below.
We’d love to hear about what you’re looking for and can help answer any questions you may have.