Play Ultimate Frisbee this Summer
Ultimate Frisbee Summer 2021
Registration is Closed!
Our annual Ultimate Frisbee league is getting ready to kick off once again! This is a co-ed league where you can register as a team or as an individual. This league is for ages entering 9th grade–adults.
Space is limited, so register early to claim your spot!
Each submitted team must have a designated captain and must register themselves and their team name before team members can register (team name is subject to availability).
If you are a team captain registering a team, you must have a minimum of seven players including yourself (max 12).
Cost: $45 a person
Where: Lakeside Fields (cleats recommended, no metal spikes)
- Individual registration: click here (only those with four or less people wanting to play on a team)
- Team Captain submitting a team: click here (only for team captains submitting a team min of seven players and max 11)
Practices & Games
Practices: There are no scheduled practices. Practices will be held on your own.
Games: Held every Saturday morning between 8:30am–12:30pm at Lakeside Fields. Frisbee, cones and water will be provided on game day. Game times are subject to change depending on weather.
The first game will be June 5th and the last game will be the tournament on August 7th. A trophy will be awarded to the winning team.
Games are self-reffed and penalties will be self-called.
Ultimate Frisbee Rules
- Team captains are responsible for their team to know rules of the game.
- Each team is required to have someone keep stats for scoring. Submit final score to the score table at end of each game.
- Teams: Max 12 players unless otherwise allowed by league directors.
- Ultimate Frisbee is a gentleman’s sport. Please keep sportsmanship your number one priority. This means no unwholesome talk and respect everyone on the field.
- Individuals or teams can be removed from the league for not adhering to this code of conduct.
For more information you can email [email protected] or call at 407.876.2234.
We’d love to hear about what you’re looking for and can help answer any questions you may have.